Online Scholastic Tournaments
SENECA is now hosting free online scholastic tournaments!
Past tournament results can be found here.
These tournaments are for players in grades K-12 only and are held online via chess.com.
To participate in one of our online scholastic tournaments, please follow these steps:
- As soon as possible, join the SENECA Scholastic Group on chess.com by following these steps.
- On the day of the event, log into chess.com and join the tournament by following these additional steps.
Please note the following:
- Players who have already joined the SENECA Scholastic group on chess.com need not do so again when registering for a subsequent tournament. Simply join the tournament online the day of the event via these instructions.
- When requesting to join the SENECA Scholastic club on chess.com, please be sure to also complete this form. We will only add players to the group after they complete that form.
- Please join the group on chess.com ASAP if you have not done so already and are planning to play in one of our online tournaments. It will make joining the tournament and starting the event run much more smoothly.
- The tournaments are free for all K-12 players, but we do require a player to have an active USCF membership to join the group and join a tournament.
- A chess.com account is also required and can be created for free.
- We need a minimum number of players (2x the number of rounds) in each section to run each tournament.
Contact Ben Swiszcz (email@example.com) with any questions.